Bogdan Stancu [FC]

Εδώ μπορείτε να κάνετε τις προτάσεις σας για Επιθετικούς!
Forum rules
  1. Topic Name: "Player Name" [Θέση]
    π.χ. Alessandro Nesta [DC]
  2. Παίκτες που θα προτείνετε, θα πρέπει απαραιτήτως να έχουν τα εξής στοιχεία:
    ·Ονοματεπώνυμο :
    ·Θέση :
    ·Εθνικότητα :
    ·Αξία αγοράς :
  3. Και καλό θα ήταν για μια πιο ολοκληρωμένη άποψη να ποστάρετε και κάποια ή όλα από τα παρακάτω.
    ·FM Scout rating :
    ·PA:
    ·CA:
    ·Excellent attributes:
    ·Περιγραφή Θέσης στην Τακτική:
  4. Θα ανοίγετε ένα τόπικ για κάθε παίκτη. Δεν θα ποστάρετε πολλούς παίκτες σε ένα.
Madrilenos
Backup
Backup
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Panathinaikos,Real Madrid
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mε Αστέρα Τρίπολης 28 συμμετοχές στο πρωτάθλημα- 25 γκολ και άλλα 3 στο Κύπελλο. Πρώτος σκόρερ του πρωταθλήματος και στυλοβάτης της κατάκτησης του πρωταθλήματος. :-D
Mike Batiste:
«Αφήνω το μπάσκετ να με οδηγήσει όπου θέλει. Αν είναι η μπάλα του μπάσκετ να με στείλει να παίξω σ' έναν άλλον πλανήτη, θα το κάνω. Ή οπουδήποτε πάνω στη Γη. Αγαπάω τόσο πολύ το μπάσκετ, που δεν με ενδιαφέρει σε ποιο μέρος του κόσμου θα παίζω».
makisss
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Queens Park Rangers
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Olympiakos SF Piraeus

Απολαύστε...
BiancoVerde13
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: PAO
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: PAO

Νιώθω περήφανος για το εύρημά μου! -foumarw
Agbonlahor
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Scunthorpe United
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: AEK

nomizw pws einai enas apo tous sunarpastikoterous epi8etikous pou exoun perasei pote apo ta xeria mou.
thn deyterh xronia sthn Premier ths agglias ebale 38 goal. Mazi me ton terastio Sebastian Grax (o opoios ebale 41) exoun kanei ena sygklonhstiko didimo...
To basiko einai oti se syntomo xroniko diasthma agapaei omada kai proponhth kai paizei poly kala otan les : for the fans.
sigourh epilogh. apo ta 22 tou kai meta einai etoimos paixths gia opoiodhpote prwta8lhma.
soterakis
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Football Manager της ομάδας: Fiorentina
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Anorthosis

να σε παρακαλέσω φίλε να μην γράφεις με greeklish, διάβασε τους κανόνες του forum :wink:
thavlas
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: paok
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: paok,inter

παΙχΤΑρας___σΤα 22 τΟυ τΟν πηρΕ η λιον γΙΑ 18 εκατομμυρΙα__
οΕο οΕο Οεο παΟκ για σεΝα μονο ζΩ κ αΝαπΝεω
Andyvirus
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Olympiakos,At.Madrid
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Olympiakos

Εμένα ρε παιδιά μοθ ζηταει η ομάδα του πρώτη χρονιά 2 μύρια -toixos2!!! Δεν ξέρω ίσως να είναι η δεύτερη version του patch έχει κανείς αποψη γι'αυτό? Δεν ξέρω αν τα αξίζει τόσα χρήματα...plz Help
constdimitriou
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Κεραυνός Κουρκουλών
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: olympiakos

BiancoVerde13 wrote:Έχει πετύχει 27 γκολ σε 34 αναμετρήσεις. Είναι πολύ καλός για τα χρήματα που έδωσα. Τον ζητάει και η Manchester utd τώρα :D

Kύριε Σωκράτη μεγάλος εγωισμός, μικρές προθέσεις...

Κοίτα να δεις που αυτό το άθλημα το soccer είναι ωραίο τελικά

Το Football είναι όλη μας η ζωη...
constdimitriou
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Κεραυνός Κουρκουλών
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: olympiakos

Καταπληκτικός παίχτης

Παραθέτω φώτο που μιλάει μόνη της :Image
Kύριε Σωκράτη μεγάλος εγωισμός, μικρές προθέσεις...

Κοίτα να δεις που αυτό το άθλημα το soccer είναι ωραίο τελικά

Το Football είναι όλη μας η ζωη...
o_kalos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect
Football Manager της ομάδας: Galatas (FML)
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Wigan

ειναι must buy ο παικτης...τελος! :wink:
οριστε και το player guide του απο το manager crisis
Spoiler: show
Bogdan Stancu

I stepped out of the taxi, giving the taxi driver 20 Lei and after realising I didn't know one word of Romanian I shouted 'Gracias' as he drove away knowing fine well I was in Romania and not Spain. Language didn't matter for me here as I was here due to being given my first assignment of the season by my gaffer John Collins. Couldn't have been simpler in context really, he needed a striker to partner Steven Fletcher up front so my job was to find him a striker who would fit in well at Hibs and most importantly be able to hit a barn door. I hadn't been given the biggest budget and with around half a million available to lure a player who could get us 20 goals a season to Hibs wasn't going to be easy. Collins knew what he was looking for, a pacey striker who could get in behind the defences in the SPL, one who could play off of Steven Fletcher as there was no doubt he was our main striker. I had originally looked around Scotland for the type of player he was needing but didn't see anyone who at there current ability would have been good enough to fire us up the SPL and it was one of my contacts in Romania that had brought me over here.

FC Arges vs Unirea Urziceni

I took my seat in this rather empty looking stadium just as the teams were coming out onto the pitch and I spotted my man straight away, number nine Bogdan Stancu, standing at six foot tall and hearing his name being chanted out from the stands gave the travelling support a clap, he was obviously a fans favourite. It was Stancu who kicked us off in the match and straight from the kick off he looked lively and after only twenty seconds I saw his pace in action as a long ball came over he showed great determination to chase it down and after managing to keep it from going out for a goal kick swung in a cross which unfortunately wasn't quite the best. It was quickly becoming obvious Stancu was the focus of Unirea's team and FC Arges knew this and had defenders closing him down at every opportunity.

After only twenty minutes he was on the scoresheet thanks to his blinding pace as he linked up well with his striking partner who headed the ball on for Stancu to race behind the defence and with a nice first touch he showed his composure by slotting the ball past the keeper. His striker partner here was definitely the target man type, strong and always one which looked likely to win the header and Stancu looked brilliant beside him, just like he would next to Fletcher in the Hibs team. Just after that thought crossed my mind Stancu's partner up front was brought off injured and Unirea went with the line striker as a midfielder was brought on in place. This gave the chance to see Stancu in action as a lone striker and it would be interesting to see if he could hold the front line on his own.

After that injury Unirea had crumbled a bit and has conceded a sloppy goal but it wasn't the defence I was here to analyse. Shortly after half time, Unirea had began to come into it again and as a result so did Stancu. He had created a great opportunity after a little bit of skill to take round a defender he accelerated away, dribbling with ease past another defender and after getting to the byline he cut it back for the on rushing midfield but no one would get a touch to it but I was starting to see a great player here, one who didn't look twenty at all, playing with the maturity of someone in their prime and he definitely was a future star in the making. He got his second goal of the game after good work from the winger ended in a low ball being driven across and like before in the match, Stancu's determination and pace was on show as he battled his way to the ball first only to be brought down by the defender. No one else was ever going to get a hold of the ball or the penalty as the confident Stancu kept composed and fired the ball into the roof of the net with his right foot. Stancu was on hand again two minutes before time as the tireless striker used his strength to hold up the ball before laying it off to a team mate who struck the goal to ensure Unirea the win.

I was impressed with Stancu's overall performance and although some parts of his game weren't perfect his strengths more than made up for this with lightning pace and acceleration being his most obvious strong points. I was also impressed with his determination and work rate, something I am usually worried about when coming over to view a foreign player but this lad certainly had heart and desire. His finishing ability was clear as well as he capped a man of the match performance with two goals, both showing good composure as he calmly slotted both away with his right foot. The forward showed he plays best next to another striker where he can drop off and have more freedom around the pitch but was equally as adapt as playing as a lone striker. Having later joined Hibs it was clear he would join most clubs around with a better reputation than his current club which wasn't the best known in world football.

Although I wasn't due to leave Romania for another two weeks, in excitement I travelled back home to tell gaffer John Collins of my findings and he showed trust in me by tabling a three hundred thousand pound offer which was accepted. A season later and it was now obvious that day earned me a pay rise as well as finding the Scottish Premier League's top goal scorer last season. Stancu's overall game had improved so much over the course of the season and ended it with thirty five goals which led the likes of Barcelona and Manchester United to be linked with the striker. The striker is now one of the first names on the team-sheet at Hibs and has a value of £4.5m slapped on him.
SOTIRIS7
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: olympiakos

παιδιά τον αγόρασα επειδη αντιμετώπιζα σοβαρό επιθετικό πρόβλημα σε ενα save μου. με κρύα καρδιά όμως γιατι έλεγα ρουμάνος είναι δεν θα κάνει και πολλά. με επεισαν όμως όλες οι δικές σας σημειώσεις. ο άνθρωπος σε 4 παιχνίδια εχει 6 γκολ ειναι απλά απίστευτος. σας ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ για τισ πολύτιμες συμβουλές σας.
paixtaras
Indispensible
Indispensible
Football Manager της ομάδας: Real Sociedad S.A.D
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: ΠANAΘΗΝΑΙΚΟΣ

Πολυ καλος παικτης αλλα αυτη η ομαδα του αδερφακι μου...τελειωνει το συμβολαιο του σε 1 ισως και λιγοτερο χρονο και ζηταει 5Μ... -kavouras
Μια ζωή γεμάτη αλητεία μέσα στης Λεωφόρου τα στενά...
Nasis
Trialist
Trialist
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Παναθηναϊκός

Πρώτη χρονιά με τη Παρί (απατσάριστο το παιχνίδι...) περίμενα ειλικρινά κάτι καλύτερο από τις περιγραφές που διάβαζα στο forum... Εγώ πάντως απογοητεύτηκα αφού είχε 24 συμμ και 10 γκολ όλη τη πρώτη σεζόν... Τεσπα! Δεύτερη σεζόν ξεκίνησε πολύ καλύτερα αφού σε 2 ματς έχει ήδη 3 γκολ... Μακάρι να τραβήξει...
costasbalas wrote: (σ.σ. εννοεί ο φίλος για τον Bodgan Stancu)
..... δεν ξέρω σε όλη μου την μανατζερική καριέρα τα 'χω χάσει με αυτό το παιδί είναι πάρα πολύ καλός παίκτης.....
Δε ξέρω τι ηλικία έχεις και από πότε παίζεις το παιχνίδι αλλά παίκτες σαν τον Maxim Tsigalko στο CM 01/02 και τον Evandro Roncatto στο CM 03/04 δεν υπάρχουν αδερφέ μου!! Ειλικρινά... Τους θυμάμαι και δακρύζω -ypoklinomai -ypoklinomai

Sorry για το :offtopic:
soterakis
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Football Manager της ομάδας: Fiorentina
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Anorthosis

δυστυχώς με το 8.0.2 έχει πέσει λίγο.
όμως, φίλε, πίστεψε με, στη δεύτερη χρονιά δίχνει την πραγματική του αξία...
Το 2013 (για 8.0.2) πάντα η αξία του είναι 10 μύρια :shock:
billy_marseille
Youth Pro
Youth Pro
Football Manager της ομάδας: Olympique de Marseille
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Olympique de Marseille/Osfp

C.A: 124
P.A: 178

Αυτο και μονο τα λεει ολα!Παιχταρας!Πολλα γκολ το παλικαρι!Και η αξια του οπως και τα αττς του πανε στον ουρανο!
DROIT AU BUT

Return to “Επιθετικοί”