Locked - Not available players

Συζητήσεις για γνωστούς ή και ταλαντούχους παίχτες. OXI αγγελίες εδώ!
Tsakalaki
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Football Manager της ομάδας: Tottenham
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Dynamo Podilatou
facebook προφίλ: antonis.tsakaleas
twitter: Tsak_attaq

You may have noticed that some players are "locked" or "not available" to you - at the start of the gameworld there are 3 kinds of player:

1. Players in your section of the database - these are waiting for you to sign them. Search here: #Player Search - All Players# and filter for free agents.

2. Players not in your section of the database - you can only sign them once you have enough scouting skills, or sign them off another club after they have been bought.

3. Players in your section of the database but who are locked until enough initial squads are confirmed - players are held back so that every new manager will have a decent selection of players to choose from.

EVERYONE'S section of the database is different, and you see more players the more scouting skills you have.

Once someone is signed or trialled by another club, you can approach them as normal.
--------------------------------------------------------

Εσαεί Πρόεδρος ΠΑ.ΣΥ.ΣΠΑ PC | -2002

26.08.10 | All my FM Stories | Πώς το Football Manager έγινε κομμάτι της ζωής μου
Spoiler: show
RedArmy: «Το κακο με τον Τσακ, είναι ότι ποτέ δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις αν κάνει πλάκα ή τα λέει σοβαρά :D»
ArK ass: «Aμαν ρε Τσακ...εκει που εμφανιζεται η ελπιδα, ερχεσαι εσυ και την εξαφανιζεις»
nirearas: «Γιατί, τσακ γεννιέσαι... Δεν γίνεσαι...»

My Twitch channel

Return to “Παίχτες”