New game!

This is the place to discuss about CM & FM, tactics, players and everything you want!
Pelegrin
Youth Pro
Youth Pro
Football Manager της ομάδας: Aigaleo
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Aigaleo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Well i started a new game with all the patches and all, with Aigaleo again.
But because i like to have lots of leagues running on background with full detail i choose to start as earlier as possible. Well on June 2002 i got alot of errors saying league dates didnt match or something i cant remember the exact error message. So i manage to start the game will the leagues (18+ if remember correct), on March 2003. Ok i manage to finish 7th on the league that season, with lots of young players in the under 21s having long term contracts too. Chatzaras was giving contracts to everyone dont know why, but all the youngsters the majority of them had very litle talent and not much physical attributes either.
I started the new season with a briliant run in the Intertoto until i lost heavily to Parma in the Intertoto finals. Never mind though i am doin great in the league now and i have a wining streak of 9 matches!!! I am first on the league with OSFP and PAO and PAOK following close behind. AEK is 9th and Xanthi is 6 but is in the CL with Olympiakos....
Can you believe it?
Pelegrin
Youth Pro
Youth Pro

I manage to finish 2nd PAO did the double for the 03-04!!!
Well now in this season 04-05 Olympiakos is 1st, together sharing the top with Xanthi. OSFP bid and they bought Agritis from me(Aigaleo) i am 4th in the A Ethnikh, and i have won only 1 game in the CL agaisnt Locomotiv Moschow got in the UEFA CUP and lost to Borrusia M. 4-3 aggregate having won my home game 3-1. I believe Agritis is a major factor in any team because of his determination. The guy is a born winner, i am missing him very much since now that Probonas has take over OSFP he prefer to play his own brought transfer striker (Robertas Poskus) from Lithuania. I still cannot believe Xanthi is top in the A Ethniki.
Must be a bug.
P3tal0udas
Rotation
Rotation

Very nice!! Good luck for the next year!!!
Here is a place with no fun, no sun, where the men are men and the women also.'
Pelegrin
Youth Pro
Youth Pro

Got a virus and i had to format my 60GB HD ::evil:
I just downloaded the patch all 46,921KB of it it took me about 1 hour and half i think in my cable connection is very busy here on the weekends.
So new game again. ::roll: ](*,) [-o<
theodore80
Administrator
Administrator

Why didn't you try to remove the virus and avoid formating the disk? There are many virus removing tools for free...
Pelegrin
Youth Pro
Youth Pro

Well i have McAfee Internet Security on my computer but i have a network installed in my house and it my second computer i have not installed the McAfee and somehow it manage to change my settings on the network and i could not get in the internet? I phone my isp and we both agreed it was something to do with network settings since everything was working fine but the OS did not acnoledge the ping? I had no more patience to troubleshoot my OS (i run XP Home version on both computers) and since the problem was on the computer with the cable modem i reinstaled Windows.
Georgie
Backup
Backup

Shit happens..
Next time be carefull...
οταν θα παει ο σκορδος στο παζαρι,
να αγορασει παικτες για τον Αρη,
ο Ερναντεθ κικιρικικι,
σας ξαναριχνει στη Β' εθνικη!!!
Pelegrin