Multilingual community with a series of Football Manager!

This is the place to discuss about CM & FM, tactics, players and everything you want!
Speed_FMI
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: FM
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello Football Manager fans from Greece!

I wrote a contact form, but without response... Excuse me for English, but I do not know Greek.

"Football Manager Info" is a comprehensive source of information about Football Manager series begining with CM1 up to newest Football Manager 2011. The site is an English version of well-known CM Revolution polish fan site, mostly known from its Match Balls Installer and great updates.

We offer partnership in the project of "Football Manager Info Multilang". We will be available in several languages of the world. We have to translate a language file with fixed
texts on the site. In return we offer an official partner in Greece (gr.football-manager.info), the logo of your site in a section of partners and in the footer on each page and a distinction in the section editors (Cabinet). We believe that together we can build the first multilingual online community with a series of Football Manager!

The main goal is to give every fan some stuff related with Football Manager. Therefore you can find lots of downloads such as facepacks, logopacks and other graphics, updates, every patch that came out and many, many more! We are also fastest in informing what’s happening out there, so stay tuned for rumors and hottest news from every corner of the game!

We are not forgetting about new players who will try to find guides and will seek for answers on tough questions. That why are giving every logged person a Forum – a great tool where you can ask questions, reply to them, receive ranks and also you may become a part of our team!

That's not all! If you are keen to look for a potential superstar, don't miss out our Football Manager Wonderkids section, where you'll be able to check if a player meets your needs! Haven't found a great tactic? Not a problem - Football Manager Tactics is a section for you with detailed analysis of many tactics available.

Huge amount of people are engaged in creating one of the best sites for every Football Manager fan. They have more than 8 years of experience, tons of news, articles and guides written, many graphics made and that creates us "Football Manager Info" – your gate to the game.

We're looking forward to your cooperation!

Best regards,
Adam Wlodarczak
My mail: adam.f3group@gmail.com

:idea:

Return to “CM/FM Discussion”