Greek Data Issues CM 03/04

This is the place to discuss about CM & FM, tactics, players and everything you want!
DoctorBalendar
Football Demi-God
Football Demi-God
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Please state your data issues concerning the Greek League. We will do our best to respond ASAP.

Thank you for your interest.

Periklis Triantafyllis & Emilios Nalbantis

Greek Head Researchers
GeedieZ
Trialist
Trialist

Hi there.

I'm making an update for CM0304 (actually it will be the second version) - the first one waits for you ;) to dowloand from http://www.geediez.prv.pl or ie http://www.thedugout.net and i need all info that i can get. I would like to update your league's data and so i'll need a full set of transfers (pernament moves as well as loans) from your leauges. Could you be so kind and list them for me (at least the moest signifficant ones - from the biggest clubs). And please take a note if its a permanent move (for how much, for how many years) or a loan (for how long). I would be very grateful if you could wtite it down for me here or, if not, at leasyt give me some site with those transfers (but it would have to be in english as greek is very hard to translate :P).

BTW: how's Olisadebe doing at PAO?

cheers
DoctorBalendar
Football Demi-God
Football Demi-God

Hi GeedieZ,

Emmanuel was injured for almost all season, he started playing 1 week ago in a friendly...

As to your plea I will let the other Greek Head, Periklis, answer since he is the one that does the Greek CMGreece update and has all necessary information.

Over to you Periklis... ::wink:
GeedieZ
Trialist
Trialist

Oh great. I'm looking forward to this. And if you want i can give you research data from Poland in exchange - all transfers and loan from my country. This way our updates will be more emm... "updated" :P Of course if only you're interested in polish league =]
peritri
Head Researcher - Webmaster
Head Researcher - Webmaster

Hello GeedieZ,

I will send you the most important from First Greek National Division ::wink:
GeedieZ
Trialist
Trialist

That's great :D

here's my email: geediez@wp.pl