4-1-2-3 Ultimo Domination (SI forums)

Όλες οι τακτικές που έχετε να προτείνετε!
Bravejohn
Rotation
Rotation
Football Manager της ομάδας: ΠΑΟΚ
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: ΠΑΟΚ
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ανανεωσα το πρωτο ποστ (καλλιο αργα παρα ποτε που λενε :D )

ειναι η τελευταια εκδοση.
συγκεκριμενα λεει :

Yet another Tactic update.

OK after just getting up after work all night and checking out JP's latest results I've decided that it's time to release.

In JP's test he won the league easily with middlesbrough and only lost 1 game in the league. The most surprising aspect though is how the tactic has dealt with better quality teams and in the F.A cup JP had this run.

Wigan A won 2-0

Everton A won 1-0

Liverpool H won 5-0

Chelsea N drew 3-3 (won on pens)

Tottenham Final Won 3-1

Extremely impressive i think.

On my test i had tested with Huddersfield which after getting a few players on loan and free transfers the game became really easy so i started a new game as everton who are my fav team in testing because the have above average players but not world class players.

The results have been sensational and no doubt you will have seen the screenshots already

I'm unbeaten in the league after 11 games I've won 10 and drawn 1

The bigger teams I've beat already are

Man Utd 2-1 H

Tottenham 3-1 H

Chelsea 2-1 A

Liverpool 4-1.

Everything is the same as on the Previous tactics the only difference is the use of OI's and we haven't been using them. The player Attributes are the same the pitch is the same, Everything is the same as in the OP apart from the OI's OK.

Here is the tactic Enjoy.

http://www.filefront.com/16523081/Mr...-Nov-2009.tac/

I hope that you enjoy this tactic and any feedback is as always very welcome.
SiNgLe
Manager
Manager
Football Manager της ομάδας: Woking FC
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Αστέρας Τρίπολης

Για το τρίτο patch είναι;
vavas457
Manager
Manager
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Olympiakos,Chelsea,Mainz

Update 2/8/2010

Here is the Excellent DirtyACE tweaked version of my incredibly successful Unbeaten Version.

There is a big descpription on how to use the tweaks and how they work and what they do DO NOT IGNORE THIS it is important and you should try and understand what the tweaks mean and how they work this will give you a massive insight into how the ME works and also how tactics work in general.

AVD MOD – Mr. Hough’s Unbeaten Final Version

Before I get to the actual tweaks, I want to state that these are not some magical tweaks that will suddenly turn your squad into world beaters. They are simply slight adjustments based on personal observations from my own career game, experience, and common sense. Keep in mind, to get the absolute most out of your players, takes more than just tactics, but I’m not going to go into any more detail about that. There are already plenty of threads around these forums covering other aspects (such as team talks) of football management.
Now, with that out of the way, here are the tweaks:

Passing tweaks:

- FB right only: increased by 2 notches
- DMC: set to middle of slider
- MCs: set to middle of slider
- STs: increased by 4 notches

***Explanation*** The passing tweaks are to promote more team-play. To get more players involved in overall build up of attacks, to take advantage of opportunities of through passes, and to encourage players to perform more intelligent actions. For example, making a quick through pass to a teammate in a better position, rather than taking a pointless long shot, or trying to attempt a difficult dribble.
A lesser secondary benefit of this tweak is to help with passing on muddy pitches.

Creative Freedom tweaks:

- FBs: increased by 1 notch
- CBs: increased by 1 notch
- MCs: increased by 1 notch

***Explanation*** The creative freedom tweaks are to compliment the passing tweaks, to promote more team-play. They are also to give slightly more freedom to players, to take advantage of their mental stats. This particular tweak will obviously suit better players a bit more than average players, due to the fact that better players have better mental stats on the average. This tweak also helps the back line to move the ball around. At times they can seem indecisive with the ball, which can lead to bad passes or holding onto the ball too long, only to get it taken away by an opponent.

Tackling tweaks:

- MCs: set to mixed

***Explanation*** I simply noticed that my MCs were getting booked too often, even though they are top class players with good tackling and anticipation stats. Due to them being good players, I decided to let them choose what type of tackle to perform, hence the tweak.

Through Balls tweaks:

- FB left only: set to rarely

***Explanation*** This is an optional tweak. I made it simply because my left FB is not a good or even decent passer, so I’ve decided to limit him in this area. Just as in any other tactic, I try to limit my team’s weaknesses as much as possible, hence this tweak. However, if your left FB is a good passer, then ignore this tweak.

Defensive Corners tweaks:

- FB right: mark small player
- FB left: mark far post
- CBs: mark tall players
- DMC: man mark
- MC right: mark near post
- MC left: mark small player
- ST right: close down corner
- ST center: forward
- ST left: forward

***Explanation*** The reworking of the defensive corner routine has more to do with the FM engine than anything else. The previous routine had too many players set on simply “stay back” instructions, which is actually flawed in how it works. The players end up doing almost next to nothing in terms of actual defense. It’s much better to give players more specific instructions, such as “man mark” or “mark tall/small player”.
The way I set up the corner routine also reflects my players’ abilities. I would recommend keeping the same type of instructions, but simply switching them between players, depending on their abilities. For example, if a player is good at marking, concentration, anticipation, positioning, then he should be assigned one of the man marking roles. Usually the center backs are assigned to mark tall players because they’re good at jumping and are usually strong. The strikers can remain they way they are already, no change is necessary there.

Attacking Corners tweaks:

- CBs: swap instructions

***Explanation*** I swapped the instructions because I usually tend to play a more aggressive and braver CB in the right CB position, and he usually does better on attacking corners due to this,
hence he is set to attack far post.

After that explanation on what to use and how i move onto the tactic itself.

I hope you enjoy this and i just wanna say just because it works for me dosen't automaticly it will work for (I just hope it will).

http://www.filefront.com/17166223/AV...-Oct-2018.tac/
CHOURDIS
Amateur
Amateur
Football Manager της ομάδας: Rangers
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Ο.Φ.Η - Porto- Newcastle

στο 1.3 ποια να χρησιμοποιησω και ποια στο 1.2???
Stelios....
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Nafpaktiakos Asteras

ΠΑιδια πορσπαθω να την κανω Import στο 10.3 και δεν μπαινει...πεταει ενα παραθυρο που λεει οτι this file could not be imported
Εχει τυχει σε κανεναν????Μηπως επειδη ειναι μεγαλη?Ειναι 91kb ενω οι υπολοιπες συνηθως μολις 1kb
Bravejohn
Rotation
Rotation

Σε μενα ειναι μολις 2kb εισαι σιγουρος οτι κατεβασες το σωστο αρχειο?
δοκιμασε παλι

http://www.filefront.com/17166223/AVD-M ... -2018.tac/

αυτη ειναι η τελευταια εκδοση σε κλασσικη μορφη. δε μπορεις να δινεις εντολες κατα τη διαρκεια του αγωνα (touchline instructions - match strategy )

http://www.filefront.com/16523081/Mr-Ho ... -2009.tac/

αυτη ειναι η προτελευταια εκδοση με ρολους.

Συνιστω την τελευταια εκδοση, αν και ο ρολος σου περιοριζεται πολυ σαν προπονητης..
στο 1.3 ποια να χρησιμοποιησω και ποια στο 1.2???
Δεν υπαρχει συγκεκριμενη τακτικη για το 10.2 ....
φανταζομαι θα δουλευει το ιδιο καλα με ολα τα πατς, αφου η τακτικη αυτη δεν εκμεταλευεται καποιο μπαγκ συγκεκριμενου πατς, απλα ειναι πολυ μελετημενη...
θα σου προτεινα παντως να βαλεις το τελευταιο πατς γιατι λυνει πολλα προβληματα του παιχνιδιου :wink:
Εμένα πάλι η final version δεν με ικανοποίησε και επέστρεψα στην beta μορφή της για το patch 10.0.3
Εχεις δικαιο, καποια στιγμη ψιλοχαλασε η τακτικη, ειδικα η προτελευταια που εβγαλε (Final-Version-10.3-Everton-Nov-2009 ) δεν με ικανοποιησε.
Τωρα ομως κατεβασα τη τελευταια που ειναι σε κλασικη μορφη (AVD-MOD---Mr-Hough-4-1-2-3-Unbeaten-Final-Version.-Crdoba-Oct-2018) και μπορω να πω οτι θυμισε τις παλιες καλες μερες της beta εκδοσης... πλεον παλι παιζω καλο ποδοσφαιρο!
Stelios....
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Nafpaktiakos Asteras

Ευχαριστω πολυ για την απαντηση,αλλα κατι δεν παει καλα...το ξανακατεβαζω απο το Link που μου δινεις και παλι ειναι 80Kb....

Πρωτη φορα μου συμβαινει στα τοσα χρονια fm.... -toixosmesh -toixosmesh -toixosmesh
Bravejohn
Rotation
Rotation

Πολυ περιεργο μου φαινεται...

εκανα ενα rar τις 2 τακτικες και τις ανεβασα στο rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/414420731/tactics.rar.html

αμα δε δουλευει και αυτο τι να πω...
κατι θα φταιει στον υπολογιστη σου .. κανας ιος... δε ξερω..

δοκιμασε να κατεβασεις το αρχειο και με αλλο browser, mozilla firefox, google chrome.
τι να πω δοκιμασε και το λινκ απο rapidshare και βλεπουμε, θα τη βρουμε την ακρη :-)
ArxaioS_
Youth Pro
Youth Pro
Football Manager της ομάδας: Manchester City
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: PAOK-Asteras Tr

εδω και 1μισο χρονο χρισημοποιοησα παντα τακτικες μονο απο sioutas....και προσθετα μερικες πινελιες δικες μ..αναλογα κα το ροστερ
κατεβασα την τακτικη σου φιλε μου....και μπορω να το χαραχτιρισω τακτικη αλλα μπαρτσα ...
πραγματικα ευχαριστηθηκα ποδοσφαιρο... δεν επαιζα μανατζερ...προ θα το ελεγα^_^
αν βαλετε μερικα στοιχεια στο συστημα η το αλαξετε οπως θελετε εσεις παλι δουλευει καταπλικτικα..
φοβερη μπαλα..
μπραβο σου..
προσπαθουσα να φτειαξω μια ομοια του αλλα δεν μου εβγαινε...
keep going
   Μια ιστορια για την παοκαρα...    Απο το μικρόφωνο στα αποδυτήρια
Bravejohn
Rotation
Rotation

Να σαι καλα, απλα να υπενθιμισω οτι η τακτικη δεν ειναι δικια μου :-)
μακαρι να ητανε, θα το γουσταρα διπλασια το παιχνιδι!

Ειναι απο τα Official Forum και την εχει βγαλει ο Mr Hough :P

Return to “Έτοιμες τακτικές!”