Football Manager 2008 FAQ -Includes hints and tips-

Συζητήστε για τη νέα έκδοση του Football Manager!
padeloswp8
Training Engineer
Training Engineer
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Άρης, Juventus, Chelsea
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Football Manager 2008 FAQ

Sources: PaulC, Cleon,wwfan, Mr Personality,Asmodeus,Abramovich,Dayle Wood, Amaroq, Jimbokav1971..and the rest who're just as important.And none of those listed above are responsible if you get sacked from your job after following the tips
----------------------------------------------------

List of contents

[*] Installation of Tactics
[*] Installation of Training
[*] Editing Presets
[*] Arrows - Meanings (*)
[*] No on Sliders (Can't see them)
[*] Taking screenshots
[*] Uploading of screenshots
[*] Can I use tactics from FM 2007 for FM2008(*)
[*] Can I import training schedules from FM2007 to FM2008(*)
[*] Can I import filters for player searches?(*)
[*] What's a pkm and how do you upload them.
[*] Uploading files,pkms and savegames

Game Financials

[*] Why do I need feeder clubs and which are the best countries to find one? (*)

Gameplay FAQ
Training
[*] How To Retrain Players
[*] My players don't seem to be doing well in training (*)
[*] What's a good way to develop your youth (*)
[*] 7 Star coaching(*)
[*] Attributes for positions(*)
[*] Explain work permits and how to get them(*)

Sliders

[*] What is mentality(*)
[*] What is closing down?(*)
[*] What is tempo(*)
[*] What does creative freedom do and how do I use it?(*)
[*] What is the defensive line and how do I use it(*)

Player Instructions

[*] Hold up Ball
[*] Swapping Positions
[*] Try Through Balls
[*] Offside Traps
[*] Cross ball and through ball, who uses it and how
[*] Avoiding conflicting instructions
[*] Opposition Instructions - Mr Personality

Managing Challenges

[*] How do I play slow probing football(*)
[*] My players get tired injured too fast(*)
[*] I keep getting beat down the flanks, I can't seem to stop them from crossing(*)
[*] Those balls are going over the top and reaching their strikers when I push my dline up, what can I do?(*)
[*] Playing to your opponents weaknesses and using your strengths
[*] Influence of pitch sizes and tips on handling them
[*] How do you get out of a slump
[*] What's a good corner strategy - Amaroq
[*] What kind of a player takes a good freekick
[*] What are good targetmen settings
[*] What are good team instructions for targetmen
[*] How do I set up playmakers
[*] What is ingame tweaking - Cleon

Understanding football formations
[*] 442
[*] 451
[*] 433
[*] Diamond 4312
[*] 532
[*] 4411
[*] 4321
[*} 343
[*] Detailed look at a 442 and attributes need for FM -Cleon

-------------------------------------------------------

Installing Tactics

When installing a tactic make sure you add it to
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\tactics

and not

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\tactics

Installing Training

Training goes in the C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\training

and not

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\training

-----------------------------------
How to Edit Preset Templates

To edit the preset player instructions templates you need to edit the tactical_template.xml file. This can be located in the default directory C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\tactics

Then once you see the tactical_template.xml file right clikc on it and choose to open it with notepad. Then at the top it explains what the values range from and how to change them. then edit them to suit how you want them to be.

It make's it much easier to edit them because making subs is much easier then if your bringing a different sort of player on and want to mix things up. But find it too time consuming to change every single stat. Well by editing this it will be faster and a lot easier.

---------------------------------

Barrows, Farrows and Sarrows wtf?

It's a term often used across the boards, but one little people understand. So here is what they mean;

Barrows - Backward arrows on a player, the arrow points to where the player will be with ball, without ball is the opposite direction
Farrow - Forward arrows on a player, indicates withball and without ball positions
Sarrows - Sideway arrows on a player a hybrid of both

------------------------------
Numbers on slider, but I can't see them?

The sliders are no longer numbered, however each slider is considered to be in the range of 1-20. 1 being the very far left of the slider and 20 the furthest the slider will move to the right.

So for example: Closing down 14 would mean 14 notches from the very end of the left side.

*NOTE - All sliders start at 10 when you start a game, until you change them

-----------------------

How do I take an in game screenshot of FM?
First make sure you are in FM and then press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, at first it will seem nothing has happened but..open up Paint and press " Ctrl and V" to paste in the image. Now go to File/Save As and save the image as a .JPG.

On a Mac
Apple + Shift + F4

This will save it as a PNG file.

------------------------

Uploading Screenshots

http://www.imageshack.us/ upload to this site, then just link the URL you are given
----------------------------
Can I use tactics from FM 2007 for FM2008

Yes, go to edit tactics>import>My Documents>Sports Interactive>FM2007>Tactics>File

Can I import training schedules from FM2007 to FM2008

Yes, exactly as tactics, but in the training folder

Can I import filters for player searches?

Yes same principle as above

What's a pkm and how do you upload them

Pkms are highlights of games that have been played, depending on your settings you can save your own matches or those from other leagues in the game. Go to fixtures>To the Match>Highlights>Save

The game gives your file a default save game in the directory found in My Documents>Sports Interactive>Matches. The file is small in size and can easily be uploaded. A good upload side is savefiles.com or fmdownloads.net

Uploading files, pkms and savegames

The file needs to be hosted on a server that can be accessed by the public. Uploading can be via ftp or you can use an online upload site like FMdownloads.net or if you have larger files and you want to organise it yourselves then use savefiles.com.

Using any file, zip it, and then use the program to upload the file. At savefiles.com they will prompt you to choose it off your harddisk, and then they will provide you with a link. Copy the link and paste the URL into the forums when you start a discussion. It is much easier for people to help if you have pkms or saved games featuring your problem.

---------------------------
+++FINANCIALS+++++++

Why do I need feeder clubs
Feeder clubs allow one to send talented players on loan, though the parent club pays the players wages. Managers can also send players to feeder clubs in Poland and Belgium and let them play there for 3 years, with them re-extending the attachment every year so that the player can achieve a EU nationality. Some feeder clubs also provide an extra stream of revenue for merchandising. If you're a lower league club and you have a rich parent club, you also get injections of revenue from the relationship. Belgium is generally considered the best location to have a feeder club cos players get nationality in 2 yrs. Next is Poland. You can only accept/reject the board recommendations and cannot ask for a specific club from a specific country.

++++GAMEPLAY FAQ++++
++++TRAINING++++

How To Retrain Players

Go to the training screen, then in the bottom section where the drop down menu 'view' is, change that to position training and then you will see it, where you can set a new position.

My players don't seem to be doing well in training
Morale affects how well a player takes to training as well. Ensure that he keeps his morale up, using him as a sub or sending him out on loan can help. Ensure too that your training schedule is not too heavy during the winter in areas of physical training

What's a good way to develop your youth

Its all fine and dandy if you have the right coaches, but getting the best out of players involves a lot more.

*Good facilities
*Good Tutoring
*And timing their development

At age 17 - Move him to Reserves or send him on loan where he can gain valuable match experience, the side should also have good facilities and the quality should match the player in question
At age 18 - Give him the odd run in First team matches and minor cups..always match their level to the opposition; be aware of burn-outs, these can happen if you continously play him against teams that are far above his level
At age 20 - Loan out to Championship. When he returns put him on rotation and see if he can fight his way through.

Its good to get a youth coach as well, ideally he should have high attributes for working with youngsters

Coach requirements for 7 stars- Updated for FM2008
The attribute nos need to be verified as these are off the manual and I do not have it in hand

Strength : Fitness > = 18
Aerobic : Fitness > = 18
Goalkeeping : Coaching Gks >= 18

Tactics : Tactical >= 18

Defending : Defending = 18 & Tactical>= 18 or
Defending = 19 & Tactical>= 14 or
Defending = 20 & Tactical>= 10

Ball Control : Technique = 18 & Mental>= 18 or
Technique = 19 & Mental>= 14 or
Technique = 20 & Mental>= 10

Attacking : Attacking = 18 & Tactical >= 18 or
Attacking = 19 & Tactical >= 14 or
Attacking = 20 & Tactical >= 10 or

Shooting : Attacking = 18 & Technical>= 18 or(May be Wrong)Could be Attacking = 18 & Technique>= 18
Attacking = 19 & Technical>= 14 or
Attacking = 20 & Technical>= 10

Set Pieces : Technique = 17 & Mental + Attacking >= 39 or
Technique = 18 & Mental + Attacking >= 36 or
Technique = 19 & Mental + Attacking >= 33 or
Technique = 20 & Mental + Attacking >= 30

What are the important attributes for each position

Goalkeepers - Vital Skills

Positioning, handling, command of area, agility, stamina, jumping, reflex, strength, decisions and aerial ability

Other

Throwing, pace, concentration, composure, bravery and anticipation

Centre backs - Vital Skills

Positioning, jumping, tackling, marking, aggression, strength, bravery and heading

Other Skills

Stamina, anticipation, determination, pace and acceleration

Fullbacks

Choose well, easily the best position to exploit in the game. If you can have the best of both worlds then they could be the diff between winning and losing. They can be both defensively good and offensively awesome. Pace isn't a crucial factor, but if you want them to be good defenders, then positioning and anticipation may have to be introduced as well.

Vital

Work rate, stamina, teamwork, decisions, positioning and acceleration

Other Skills

Determination, strength, crossing and dribbling

Defensive Midfielder

Holding players who can help draw out the opposition, they can also play deadly killer balls and work very well with AMC based formations.

Vital Stats

Tackling, strength, aggression, marking, stamina, work rate, teamwork and decisions

Others

Pace, passing, acceleration, determination, concentration, creativity

Attacking Mids

Link players with DMs or with regular MCs. If you place FWR often on them they could drift out of position so never do that. Use their strengths. This can be an interesting area, what's listed are bare essentials,but if they have good dribbling skills they can be very deadly too.So adjust their instructions based on what they have..you can use dribbling for long shots as a trade off.

Vital Stats

Decisions, Creativity, passing, off ball, technique, finishing, work rate

Others

Stamina, teamwork, flair, long shots, pace, acceleration

Wingers - Vital Skills

Crossing, creativity, dribbling, pace, acceleration, tackling, balance, technique, passing

Others

Finishing, long shots, teamwork, work rate, off ball

Forwards - Vital Stats

Creativity, flair, finishing, off ball, dribbling, passing, technique, pace, acceleration

Others

Teamwork, flair, balance, long shots, anticipation, crossing

Strikers - Vital Skill

finishing, off ball, jumping, heading, anticipation, technique

Other

Pace aggression, acceleration, strength, long shots

Explain work permits and how to get them

Work Permits are one annoying thing to get around. They are needed in the UK
and Ireland. So how do you get your player a work permit? What does he need to
get one?

Well, if the player you are looking at has one of these nations as either his
main nationality or second nationality (basically the EU + some other nations),
you're fine:

Austria Germany Norway
Belgium Greece Portugal
Cyprus Holland Slovakia
Czech Republic Hungary Slovenia
Denmark Iceland Spain
Estonia Ireland Sweden
Finland Italy Switzerland
France,incld French Guyana Latvia United Kingdom
Guadeloupe Lithuania
Martinique Luxembourg
Reunion Malta

If it isn't, you'll need a permit.

First of all, the player's calibre is taken into account. If he's a very good
player, has many international appearance's etc then he'll most likely get the
permit first time round. If not you can always appeal the decision, and usually
get the decision in your favour.

If your player was rejected a permit, why did this happen? Well, people are
given Work Permits if they are skilled workers. If your target is not much
better than British players, there is no reason, in the governments eyes, to go
for the foreigner and ignore the English players. Its purpose is to protect the
Economy from being saturated with foreigners, and help give the British people
jobs, no matter what the industry. I used the UK as the example, but the same
would apply to other countries needing a work permit.

There are ways to get around this though. First of all, you can get a European
feeder club. This means that even without a permit, you can still buy the
player. By sending him to the European feeder club for a couple of years, he'll
eventually gain EU Citizenship = instant permit. It's a lengthy process, and
I'd only recommend it for players who are 21 or under. Each country takes a
different amount of time for foreigners to gain EU Citizenship there, so here's
the list:

3 years 4 years 7 years 10 years
------- --------- -------- -------

Belgium Spain Denmark Greece
Poland Holland Slovenia

5 years
-----------------------------------------------------------

Austria French Guyana Italy Renuion
Cyprus Germany Latvia Slovakia
Czech Republic Guadeloupe Lithuania Sweden
Estonia Holland Luxembourg Switzerland
Finland Hungary Malta
France Iceland Martinique
Ireland Portugal

As well as loaning out, every so often you can try offering your player a new
contract. He will be reapplied for a permit, and if you're lucky, he may be
granted one.

When searching for a new player too in South American countries, keep an eye
out for his other nationalities. Many Brazilians have Portuguese/Spanish, and
some Argentineans have Italian as a second nationality. If you find players
like this then it means they will get an instant permit.

In certain south american countries if your first language is spanish, you wait only 2 years to gain citzenship
----------------------
+++++SLIDERS++++++++++
----------------------

What is mentality

It influences how a player performs on the pitch, if he is attacking he will look to take part in more actions that help the ball move forward and to look for goal scoring chances. If he is defensive, he will take less risks, his actions will be guided by him trying to keep possession and to look for less risky passes.

Mentality also affects positions of players. The only players there is no positional effect on are the DCs.

What is closing down?
The higher the closing down, the closer to the opposing goal your player does the job of reducing space on the AI

What is tempo
The higher your tempo the quicker they will move the ball around

Do I have to use slow tempo for a short passing game
Tempo just sets the tone of how you want to play you can play a short passing game on low or high tempo

What does creative freedom do and how do I use it?
Creative freedom gives license to a player to do his own thing. Players will ignore some of the individual instructions you give them and do what they feel is right. Its good to have this instruction for AMCs and any attacking player who needs to find space. Comes in handy on congested pitches.

What is the defensive line and how do I use it

A defensive line is a defined line that players are given to designate how deep they will defend. Each player has his own defensive line, one for DCs, one for DMCs, one for Fullbacks. A defensive line is not a straight line through the centre of a pitch for all.

If you want to play defensive football, you would set a deep defensive line,which implies that your players are sitting deeper to defend. You can match that with defensive mentality. An attacking formation typically does play with a normal to attacking defensive line, showing that the players will defend much higher up the pitch.

------------------------
++Player Instructions++
------------------------

Hold up ball
This is a good instruction to have to allow players to get into advanced attacking positions. Any player on the pitch can use this instruction and this allows others to join in. One midfielder can hold up the ball and then redistribute it as a player, or a forward can use his strength to keep the ball at his feet to allow deep running midfielders or other players to support him. Its an instruction that requires strength,if you want him to be a playmaker then he needs passing and decisions too.

Determination and bravery are other important attributes.

Swapping positions

When you swap positions, you are telling two players to switch and take on the others role, a striker could swap with an AMC for example, or two strikers could swap sides with each other. In order for this to wokr well you need them to be able to play in both positions, if you want a striker to swap with a midfielder make sure he's brave enough to throw in a challenge.

Offside trap Offside is an on-field act when the opposing team plays a forward pass to an attacker behind the last defender of a team. The offside trap is an attempt by the defending team to push up their line of defense to catch attackers caught on forward passes played too early. Its a good tactic to have for an attacking team, but it requires good teamwork and a strong leader in the backline.

Cross ball and through ball, who uses it and how

These instructions can be given to anyone, but to be effective they should be assigned to players such as your wingers and fullbacks. If you give it to your central midfield players they will come out of natural positions to cross which isn't always a good thing.

Through ball option needs to take the type of game you are playing into account. If you are playing a defensive possession game and are not going forward a lot then often through balls will just give possession away and invite trouble.

If you are attacking and trying to get forward all the time then through balls are a good idea.

Note the passing attribute for when assigning through balls too.

Bear in mind the kind of football you want your winger to play too, you can have a dribbler or you can have someone do slick one-twos and go cross, you usually will find it hard to do both as the attributes required are high.

Through balls can be a good instruction for wingers who are slow but possess a good cross, or if your strikers are very pacey.

Avoiding conflicting instructions

Conflicting instructions can confuse your players and unbalance your formation.

Counterattacking - and short passing without TTBs. You are not using the options correctly Its counterproductive

Giving your players a high mentality and then dropping your dline, this is dangerous, its not entirely conflicting but it does make your playing area bigger and make your player conditions drop.

Playing direct passing on slow tempo. Tempo affects how fast or slow a play builds up. Direct passing is naturally fast, so slowing it down is not advisable

Giving a player RWB often and TTB often is a conflict. One is ideal for a hold up man the other for a dribbler. Asking a player to dribble often and then to slow down to make a through ball can sometimes lead to loss of possession. There are few players who can do this effectively.

A conflicting instruction is any instruction that creates oppositon between an attacking action and a defensive action. Give defensive actions to defensive players and offensive instructions to offensive players. If you want to play defensive, then choose options that help you either control the game or play a quick counterattacking game.

Creative players needs to be given room to be effective they shouldn'thave intensive closing down

Be careful when instructing players to do "forward runs" often as this can drag the player out of a vital position defensively or offensively. An especially important fact for link players like DMCs and AMCs

Keep the tactic balanced in that even if all the players can run with the ball that doesn't mean that they should. They can be intercepted while in possession leading to goal scoring opportunities for the opposition .

Opposition Instructions by Mr Personality

Usually after I give the pre-game teamtalk, I would check on the opposition instruction screen to see if I position my central defenders correctly. If my opponent is using the big-small combination, I shall adjust which of my two DCs to be on which side.

In my situation, both my DCs (I'm using a four man defence) are not the fastest players on the pitch (pace: 9 and 11) but they have decent (ie. is or more than 14) marking & tackling stats. Here is a few scenarios that I have run into in my games:

? DC marking a big targetman in a 2 man attack: always close down in hope that he would win most of the battles and contain the targetman from attacking my goal. If his preferred foot is right or left ONLY, then I'd show him onto the left or right respectively. Else, I will just leave it to my defenders on how to mark him.

? DC marking a pacey forward in a 2 man attack: never close down and always tight marking. This is what I'm not quite sure of. I'm afraid if I try to close down on him all the time, any mistackle would mean that my DC is going to be left behind by the sheer pace of the FC. With tight marking, I want the DC to nullify the effect of that fast forward without commiting himself too much. The higher the pace of the FC, the lower my closing down on my DC's individual setting is. Any other suggestions?

? DC marking a big targetman in a 1 striker formation: One DC (with the lower pace) will be set to always close down, the other has no specific instructions to pick up what's left.

? DC marking a pacey forward in a 1 striker formation: same as above as I have the numerical advantage and the extra man to cover should the closing down DC fail to clear or contain the man

? On AMC: Always close him down to prevent him from linking to his strikers.

? Opposition ML/R and AM L/R: Since I want to deprive opposition team of the supply from the wings, these players are given the instruction to always be closed down and shown onto the weaker foot (plus hard tackling depending on the match-up against my players). If the wingers are exceptional, I would tick tight marking on my DL's and/or DR's individual settings.

? Any injured field players and players below 85% (excluding strikers): Have always put the hard tackling on these players to either make their condition worse or take them to the hospital early

BTW I seldom use both tight marking & closing down on always unless my DCs have way better stats than the opposing strikers.

In the closing stages of any game which the opponents have gone 4-2-4 on me, I usually set 'always close down' on all 4 forwards. This is done only after I put 2 DMs in front of my 4-man defence. So far the result has been alright as I have not conceded an 89 or 90th min goal since one game in the beginning of the season. Have not tried anything on the opponent defence or goalies either, thus not sure how anything works on that side of the field. - Mr Personality

-----------------------
++MANAGING CHALLENGES++
-----------------------

How do I play slow probing football
Players need to have a neutral mentality, a slow tempo and some players need to be on direct passing for probing to happen.

My players get tired injured too fast
Mentality, tempo and closing down, wear down players fast. If you are leading a match consider subbing those tired players or reducing mentality, tempo and closing down.

I keep getting beat down the flanks, I can't seem to stop them from crossing
Increase closing down on the flanks by the fullbacks, or manmark their players

Those balls are going over the top and reaching their strikers when I push my dline up, what can I do?
Those balls are going to happen with high dlines, either reduce mentality of the DCs to ultra or manmark the strikers.

Playing to your opponents weaknesses and using your strengths

Prior to (important) games against quality opp study the opposite 11s attributes.

Check the backline's physical attributes. If one or both of their CBs have poor jumping attributes, you can play a direct target man to head approach, and making sure your TM always plays against their weakest CB. And if they have a very slow left full back try to put your quickest right winger against them, perhap focusing play on the right wing too. If the whole backline lacks pace, playing lots of through balls towards the feet of a quick targetman could work well.

Also have a look at their attacking players and check their bravery. Hard tackling on players with low bravery works well especially playmakers.

Class midfielders with poor pace close down often so they won't have much time on the ball. You don't want to close down players with great pace and dribbling ability though as they might leave you for dead.

Good Strikers with poor pace you can mark tightly. Be aware of the risks of marking, good teams with plenty of movement could also pull your defenders apart leaving the centre open. If the opp have a targetman who's dominant in the air, tackle hard, although this might give away penalties. Also, if their strikers are very quick go for a deeper defensive line to give them fewer chances to beat the offside strap.

--------------------------------------
Pitch sizes

There are now 4 standard dimensions in pitch sizes, and they all influence how you should play.

Standard - Is pretty much what it means. Long and reasonably wide. Not a very common pitch in england, based on what I've played. Scout reports ahead of matches are important to reveal more information. So use a scout with good tactical knowledge.

In general most pitches come back as congested and you'll be hard put to find space.

In this kind of situtation you will need players to make loads of forward runs, getting behind parts of the congested midfield. And you will also need good players to hold up the ball while others create space. A good tactic as usual is always to have good crossers of the ball. If you have to attack good defenders, then pace is important, off the ball attributes are also vital for strikers who want to find space.

Good movement, short passing at high tempo ie. playing like arsenal can help too. Wingers will struggle to find space as they are closed down fast so having them on mixed RWB is usually a good instruction as it allows give and go with the overlapping fullbacks.

Wide pitches, though rare are common in Europe, these kind of pitches allow more running play and a chance to exploit the flanks which congested pitches can't provide. On these kind of pitches the danger will come from players with pace and good hold up men playing centrally. Manmarking strikers on pitches like this is also dangerous against good sides. A good option is to close down heavily on wingers and prevent them from putting in dangerous crossers.
---------------------------------------------

How do you halt a slump
There's a number of factors at play in a late-season run of poor form.

One, Morale has an impact on how team talks (HT and FT) are taken. So, if thought you had 'solved' team talks, and you had a great solution for a team on high morale, you may need to sort them out again for a team on low morale. (Just remember to go back to your old formula when Morale recovers!)

Two, Determination, professionalism, and experience has an impact on how well a player plays through a run of poor form, and how well a player plays when trailing. So, if you went out and got eleven great young players, well maybe they don't know how to fight through a losing streak. You might find some older, more seasoned players with worse apparent numbers play better during the poor spell.

Three, sitting players out after a poor showing seems to have a strong motivating effect on them: basically, they take it as 'I'm in danger of losing my first-team place', so that can help. (Especially if you have a veteran back-up, you can address points two and three simultaneously.)

Four, your captain has a huge effect. Before reading on forum, I selected captain by Influence. However, "Influence" should be read as 'potential influence', or 'the influence he will have when he's 36 and has been at your team for ten seasons.' An 18-year-old with 20 Influence who just joined the club may have some respect among the youth players, but does not have the respect of the veterans. The next point to consider is what Mental aspects he has: a high-Iinfluence player can do harm rather than good if he is weak in other Mental attributes. I've found a lot more success picking my captain by Determination, Work Rate, and Composure, seeking a captain with a professional attitude, a veteran whose been with the team a long time. By that point, at League One he may only have 10 or 12 Influence, but that's okay: he's a force beneficial to the team.

Five, look to your tactics. I find I shade my tactics more defensive when I hit a losing streak: my theory is that if I grind out a few 0-0 results and 0-1 defeats, eventually I'll get lucky and grind out a 1-0 victory, and that can help turn around the Morale issue. In particular, I'll look to keep it 0-0 for seventy minutes, then bring on some fresh attacking players in the hopes that they can outrun and outwork the opposition defense to get the decisive breakthrough.

Finally, think about Condition and training. There's a number of different things that can 'go wrong' in this area - I'll run over a few common mistakes.
- over-emphasizing one or two areas for a single position. Most players on the pitch do need to contribute both offensively and defensively. You may want tailored training by position, but don't overdo it: you still want your forwards to be able to make a tackle, and your defenders to be able to pass, for example.

- over- or under- training. If your players always have 100% condition by Tuesday after a Saturday match, you're probably under-training them, and could increase the Intensity of their training significantly. If your players haven't recovered to at least 95% condition by the Saturday after a Saturday match, you're definitely over-training them, and need to decrease the Intensity. Where you want it between those extremes is up to you, and depends on how much squad rotation you want to do.

- If Condition is dropping excessively in the individual matches, you might need more Aerobic training to counteract that effect. (Its especially useful to go an a serious Aerobic binge during pre-season, dropping off the deeper you get into the year.) - courtesy of Amaroq

----------------

What's a good corner strategy
Try to have three big targets in the box, one on Near Post Flick-On, the strongest on Challenge GK, and a third on Forward. Add to that a real shooter on "Attack Near Post", and somebody with Headers and Finishing at "Stand on Far Post", and you have four goalscoring threats plus a good garbage collector.

Likewise, your throw-in instructions can make a huge difference; get somebody with 18+ Long Throws as your throw-in taker, put a big defender on Near Post, two Long Shot specialists on Lurk Outside Box, a striker on Default, and a fullback on Go Forward. Works a treat; all five are threats to score.

As for Long Shots, you need space to pull it off - so if you have tight-marking and high closing down all over the pitch, neither your players nor the opposition have enough space to really make it work. If you dropped that to loose marking, low closing down, I bet you'd see a lot more - both for and against.

What kind of a player makes a good freekick taker

The first conclusion I came to was that although composure IS important, it is nowhere near as important as it is when taking penalty kicks. In my view, the composure attribute is, (believe this or not), more important than the penalty attribute when deciding the result of a spot kick.

With free-kicks, there are other options to consider and all of these affect the outcome.

Should the player shoot, tee up another player for a shot, cross, play wide left/right, or our old favourite, pass back to the GK from just outside the opposition area. Affecting this decision would be decisions, creativity, flair, and possibly anticipation.

If he shoots, which part of the goal does he aim for. I would say that decisions and free-kicks affect this.

If he decides he is going to shoot, and he knows where he wants to put it, does he blast it or try a delicate placed shot. I suppose what affects this is decisions, free-kicks, technique and maybe any PPM's that are applicable.

Once he has decided that he will shoot, what part of the goal he will aim at and whether he will blast it or place it, we have the following attributes to consider that will effect the outcome. Finishing, free-kicks, long-shots, technique and composure.

My GK isn't a very good example of an excelent free-kick taker, I just used his stats as an example to counter the comment from adonis who suggested that attacking players are better at free-kicks.

---courtesy Jimbokav1971

-------------------------------

What are good targetman settings

POSITION FWR RWB CROSS TTB HUB TM STAT
---------- --- --- ----- --- --- -------
Fast Striker YES YES RAR RAR NO Run onto Ball
On the deck TM MIX MIX RAR OFT YES Play to feet
Aerial TM MIx RAR RAR MIX YES Play to head

The mentality of a targetman should always be lower than the strikers, this allows him to be deeper. Keeping forward runs low is also recommended so that he does not make forward runs. If you choose to do quick one touch passing to bring the TM forward then set to to mixed

For aerial targetmen : Strength, jumping, passing, perhaps composure
For pacey targetmen: Pace, anticipation,off the ball runnning, composure, finishing
Passing for targetmen is generally recommended as direct

What about the team instructions for targetmen
Selecting the target man options on the team instructions page, means the team as a whole will be looking to play the ball to him at all times. So he basically dictates the play.

Where as the individual one, means he play as a target man only when balls are played to him. Meaning your team still play a normal game but he only takes the aspects of a target man when hes receiving the ball/got possession.

How do you set up playmakers

By ticking the playmaker box you ask your team to look for the player selected in the building phase of attack if possible.

Off-the-ball, decisions, passing and creativity should be very high attributes for the playmaker.

By ticking the free role box you tell your player to decide for himself where in the pitch he is going to play. He will be roaming the field at his will, so high decision stats are a must.

So,
a) use playmaker, box disabled, free role on
The player will decide where to play, but he will not be the main point of reference for your team.

b) use playmaker, box disabled, free role off
You don't have a playmaker. The player will follow mainly your instructions (unless you give him high Creative Freedom).

c) use playmaker, box enabled, free role on
This player will decide where to place himself and will be the point of reference for your team. So he'd better be an outstanding player, because you are placing in his shoulders the destiny of your team.

d) use playmaker, box enabled, free role off
Teammates will try to pass him as much as possible. This player will mainly stick to his assigned position and instructions.

-------------------------------

------------------------------------------

What is ingame tweaking

In game tweaking refers to making small changes to your tactic during a game.

Tweak only when necessary here are some examples.

You go a goal behind
Opposition getting too much space
A forced injury
A substitution
You see something worrying
Your style just isn't working

These are the most common things I look out for, and is one of the main factors before I tweak something. If something is working and my tactic is doing what I think is good, then I won't change anything. I don't tweak just for the sake of it, I only tweak if its needed. If I am being really dominant in a game, its very rare that I ever change anything, after all I am being dominant. So I must be doing something right?

Before you play your next fixture its quite possible to tweak a few things here and there, before you enter the game to give you what should be a slight advantage hopefully. How I determine what I tweak before a game depends on my scout report on the next opposition says. Most of it is really common knowledge and nothing no-one shouldn't be able to work out by reading what it says. Its nothing too complex or anything and in most cases, really easy to determine what needs to be done. For example my next game is against Newcastle and my scout said

' Newcastle play a defensive 442 and like a quick direct style to hit teams on the break'.
Now this tells me I can play quite attacking against them, as they tend to sit deep and hit me on the counter attack. So as long as I don't over commit on the attacking front, I should have quite a few shots if I can break
them down. Another thing I can do is play a short slow tempo game and try and limit the possession Newcastle have, because they play on the counter and rather direct, I should dominate possession in this game as at times they will give the ball away. So by playing short and slow I will be making them play a style which does not suit them at this time.

I will probably drop my defensive line slightly too, as i know they got fast strikers just by looking at their probable line up. So I don't want my defence to play too high or they might get caught out here, especially as my defenders lack pace. As you can see, I can change quite a few things here, it might seem a lot of messing about, but really its not. All this should take no longer than 30 seconds to change, it sounds harder than it actually is. Newcastle line up against me defensive as I am one of the better sides in the league now, but you get the drift about what I mean with scout reports hopefully? One more thing I should add, is that if my defenders have good man marking attributes then it might be worth while man marking their fast striker who is likely to cause me trouble, I find this helps keep them at bay most games.(Cleon)

*If you are faced with a 424, you can make small tweaks like manmarking their wingers
Or if there is a creative force in midfield, you can close him down and tackle hard

++Understanding football formations+++

As managers are unable to get on the field themselves, the formation is a vital way for them to enforce their vision on the players. The type of formation selected by the manager reflects the sort of football you can
expect them to play, so understanding what the most commonly used formations signify is key to understanding football.

4-4-2 Formation

The most common and adaptable formation in modern football, the weakness of 4-4-2 is the gaps between the central defenders,midfielders and the strikers. As such, a huge burden is placed on the central midfield to augment defense and attack.

Precisely because of this all-round contribution, the wings play a vitalrole in spurring on attacks and supporting the strikers. This was evident in the approach of Manchester United and Arsenal during the late 1990s and early 2000s. The former utilised David Beckham and Gary Neville?s ability to deliver crosses from deep positions (as well as Beckham?s abilities from set-pieces), while the latter relied heavily on the goalscoring contributions both of right-winger Freddie Ljungberg and left-winger Robert Pires.

However, the two sides? contrasting attitudes in central midfield reflects the subtle variations in the 4-4-2. Whereas Manchester United?s first-choice midfield of Paul Scholes and Roy Keane married a powerful but diminutive mixture of a goal-scoring attacking midfielder and a box-to-box tough-tackler, Arsenal emphasised a tall, powerful combination with their own tough-tackling box-to-box midfielder, Patrick Vieira, and a strict holding midfielder in Gilberto Silva.

4-5-1 Formation

A formation which has grown in popularity in recent times, the 4-5-1 is fundamentally defensive, but can be tweaked to provide more of an offensive threat. The essential qualities of the 4-5-1 are a three-man central midfield and a lone striker, typically a target man. By packing the midfield, a technically strong passing side will come unstuck and provide opportunities for counter-attacking football. When on the attack, the 4-5-1 is heavily dependent on the wingers supporting the lone striker.

Perhaps the best illustration of 4-5-1 in full flow is Jose Mourinho?s system. Both as manager of FC Porto and Chelsea, Mourinho founded his sides on strong defensive line-ups and an excellent holding midfielder, while the attack relied on a hard-working front man and a goal-scorer in midfield. At Chelsea, his defensive stalwarts were the captain and central defender John Terry and the holding midfielder Claude Mak?l?l?. Alongside the Frenchman, Frank Lampard provided the bulk of goals from central midfield, ably supported by Joe Cole and Arjen Robben on the wings and Didier Drogba?s efforts up front. The side was extremely successful, picking up back-to-back Premiership titles in 2005 and 2006,building on Mourinho?s previous achievement at Porto in winning the 2004 Champions League trophy.

4-3-3

In some ways, the 4-3-3 is covered in the description of the 4-5-1.However, whereas the 4-5-1 starts with the wingers supporting the central midfielders, the 4-3-3 encourages the wingers to act as true forwards and the formation generally emphasises attack more than defense.

This theory was put into action by Frank Rijkaard as manager of Barcelona. Faced with the problem of how to accommodate Ronaldinho,Samuel Eto?o and Lionel Messi, as well as a host of central midfielders,Rijkaard adopted a 4-3-3. The triangle up front of the aforementioned players was supported by a creative and defensive midfield backbone of the playmaker Xavi, the holding midfielder Edmilson and either Andr?s Iniesta or Thiago Motta as an all-rounder. The side was hugely successful, picking up back-to-back La Liga titles in 2005 and 2006 and the Champions League trophy in 2006.

The ?Diamond Formation? (4-3-1-2)

The diamond in the formation refers to the midfield, with an attacking midfielder and a holding midfielder employed and flanked by two wingers, who move in-field slightly to shore up the gaps in the centre. To cover
for the lack of width in the side, the full-backs become wingbacks and start slightly higher up the pitch.

The diamond formation is typically associated with the World Cup-winning English national team in 1966, christened the ?wingless wonders?. In recent times though, the employment of the diamond usually revolves around a single player. The Argentinian national side in the 2006 World Cup held an extremely fluid diamond formation which gave Juan Roman Riquelme space to instigate attacks, while AC Milan under Carlo Ancelotti in 2004 used the diamond to assist the Brazilian playmaker Kak?.

5-3-2 Formation

In theory, the 5-3-2 is a purely defensive-minded line-up. The three central defenders provide extra resoluteness, while the three in midfield are all located around the centre circle. There is also a notable gap between midfield and attack, and the wing-play is the sole responsibility of the fullbacks.

However, the most famous modern practitioners of this system, the 1990s West German national side, were no slouches in front of goal. On their way to the World Cup in 1990, they scored an exceptional 15 goals, with
the midfielder Lothar Matth?us notching 4 on his own. As a result, the 5-3-2 is something of a tactical enigma, though rarely seen today.

4-4-1-1 Formation

It is a simple variation of 4-4-2 formation in which the second attacker plays just behind the main striker but ahead of the midfield.If a player plays ahead of the midfield but behind the striker, it causes problems for the opposition because they find it hard to mark them.

The midfield already has four midfielders to mark and if a opposing defender takes up the job, he will get pulled out of defence.This formation allows a creative player a bit more freedom to operate. He has more options, to pass short or long, dribble, cut wide or bear down on goal.If he fails to create an opening for himself, more often than not he will create goal scoring chances for others.And the added advantage is that, if he creates something further forward, he can arrive late in the box to join the attack.

4-3-2-1 Christmas Tree

This is another variation of the 4-4-2, commonly described a

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rashidi1, 19 October 2007 11:01
rashidi1
"Crypt Keeper "

Posted 30 September 2007 04:41 Hide PostEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
3-4-3

3-4-3 is a classic formation, considered offensive by today's standards. In this system, one striker must consistently stay on the tip of the attack.He therefore should be able to hold his ground. In defense, the three fullbacks must work together as a unit.

At least one midfielder needs to drop back and play in front of defensive line. His job is to constantly pressure the ball so that the defense is never caught in a compromising position.

Detailed look at a 442 and attributes need for FM

Picking a formation in Football Manager can be a daunting task at times, do you go with the unknown and try a 343 and be a bit adventurous or do you stick to the good old 442. The reason why so many people use 442 is because its familiar and always a safe bet for any side to use, its also very flexible and allows you to change into other systems during a match if you need to shake things up a bit. Another reason why the 442 is so popular is because of the balance between defending and scoring, you can create a very solid 442 that is tight at the back but lethal when going forward. A lot of other formations like a 424 or 433 all have quite a few weaknesses against certain formations were as the 442 can be used against almost every formation there is.

There are a few types of 442;

Standard 442, Diamond, Diamond Wide, Defensive Midfielder, Attacking Midfielder, Sweeper/Stopper

These are the basic 442's that you are likely to encounter.

Standard 442

This is the more neutral focused 442 that concentrates on the defending and attacking ability of you're team, this is a very good starting point for any side to see what you're team is capable of. This type of formation should produce a fair amount of goals as well as keeping it very tight at the back if set up correctly. The wingers in this formation are vital for providing crosses into the box for your strikers. A lot of people also like to play one attacking midfielder and one defensive midfielder to make it a lot more balanced.

Diamond

The 442 diamond normally consists of a flat back four, two central midfielder, a defensive midfielder, an attacking midfielder and 2 strikers. This set-up is very dependant on your fullbacks as they will be responsible for getting forward at every opportunity available because you have no wingers. So at times if the fullbacks are struggling to get forward you might find your strikers could get isolated for periods in the game. The wings can be a problem area at times, especially if you're playing against two very good wingers as they will have lots of space and time on the ball. If you do use this formation ensure that your fullbacks are good going forward but extremely good at defending duties too.

Diamond Wide

Unlike the diamond one above this set-up does have wingers and is a good system to use if you want to use overlapping fullbacks (these are explained further down). The vital part of this formation is the attacking midfielder?s position and the defensive midfielders too. The attacking midfielder will have both attacking and defensive duties; if he does not track players back when your side is not in possession of the ball then you will have a huge gap in middle of the park. This can cause big problems as your defensive midfielder will then move forward to try and win the ball and if he doesn't win it your defence will have all sorts of problems to deal with.

Defensive Midfielder

One of the more popular 442 systems to use is one that implements a defensive midfielder. This offers extra cover in front of the back four and when used right you should find the opposition?s chances are rather limited. This is an extremely useful set-up if you need to keep clean sheets and dominate the game in the midfield areas. The defensive midfielder?s job is to break up play and distribute the ball up field as quick as possible or hold onto the ball and wait until a clear cut pass arises, however holding onto the ball for too long can cause problems especially if he loses possession from dwelling on the ball.

Attacking Midfielder

Another popular choice on the Football Manager series is the use of an attacking midfielder. A lot of people use this system and play through the attacking midfielder letting him get forward and create chances. A free role can work well in this position for the correct player as it allows him the licence to roam and wander looking for the ball. However if you play through the attacking midfielder the opposition might soon see this and make it incredibly difficult for you to get the ball to him. If you realise this is happening then change your passing style to down the wings and utilise the wingers.

Sweeper/Stopper

A sweeper or stopper can be used in any formation or system but is mainly used for a back three rather than a back four and is mainly used in real life by the Italians. For this type of system to work you need the sweeper to be very good for the level that he is currently playing at. If he is not then it simply will not work how it should and be more of weakness that a strength.

I've not gone into too much detail about what each system does as I just want to cover the basics in this thread, but further down the line, we will take a more in-depth view of all the formations and really analyze them, but first let?s cover the bread and butter stuff. The stuff that I am about to write is just a starting point for people who want to create tactics but have little knowledge, I'm not saying these instructions are spot on because they might be for someone else but not you. But this is a good reference for a starting point for each position.

Defence

There are also four main ways to play your fullbacks as well, you can have over lapping fullbacks who are very offensive minded and provide a very attacking option to the team. But the draw back of playing with over lapping fullbacks is your wingers will have a lot of defensive duties to do in a game and you might find you get exposed a few times down the wings when your fullback is out of position. Another way in the flat back formation is to make them mark the opponent's forwards or wingers. These players have to be dependable and willing to give up any kind of offensive play as they will be very defensive minded so don't expect them to contribute on attacks. A third way to get them to work would be to have them work with the wingers (not over lapping though) and get forward to get crosses into the box at every chance possible for your strikers. The fourth way is more of a mixture between attacking and defending, the settings of this specific way really depends on how neutral you want to be, a good idea would to be leave a lot of things normal as that is neutral.

Over Lapping fullbacks:

rossing, dribbling, teamwork, stamina, passing, off the ball and fitness. I found that fullbacks with these stats do well indeed. Also look out for the descriptions, I like to use explosive or attacking fullbacks as they are better suited to the job

Defensive fullbacks:

Work rate, stamina, teamwork, decisions, positioning and acceleration, determination, strength and tackling

Attacking fullbacks:

Work rate, stamina, teamwork, decisions, positioning and acceleration, determination, strength, crossing and dribbling.

The Sweeper and Stopper systems are very similar and positional look the exact same, but it's what they do that makes them different. You have the sweeper set to where he'll push up and mop up any balls that the defenders in front of him cannot deal with and does what the name "sweeper" suggest and sweeps up any trouble your front defenders might make. Were as the stopper system uses man marking to either mark a striker or a central midfielder of the opposing team. Plus he is expected to play quick and early balls to your midfield to start early counter attacks.

Sweeper System:
The sweeper should have a good understanding of the game and be a leader on the field. He controls the defence, always staying behind the fullbacks. For this to work you need a sweeper who as high concentration, decisions, influence, positioning, team work, tackling and a little bit of pace wouldn't go a miss too. If you can't find a player with the right stats then I suggest you don't play the sweeper system as put the wrong player as the sweeper and you may get crucified, but get the right player here and you can have a very solid back 4.

Stopper System: The stopper is responsible for marking the centre forward or centre midfielder of the other team. He also has an important offensive part of distributing the ball to the midfielders so you need a player who is good at passing, decisions, anticipation, decisions, tackling, concentration, work rate, positioning and a good first touch can help too.

Midfield

The midfield of a 442 formation can be very variable indeed; you can play a flat four midfielders which is very stable and safe. You can use two wingers, one attacking midfielder and one defensive midfielder which are a common thing on Football Manager to do. Or instead of using two wingers you can bring them in to the middle of the pitch so you have two central midfielders. This way makes you a lot narrower but is good if you have very attacking fullbacks who like to venture forward. You can also use two wingers and two defensive midfielders if you wanted to as well. There are also lots of other ways like using a flat three midfielders with one defensive midfielder behind them but if I try to describe every variation I would be here all day.

Left/Right wingers:They are in charge for the crosses in the offence, and they usually carry the ball up the field, since they have more room than the centre midfielders. For wingers you need players with some of these stats crossing, creativity, dribbling, pace, acceleration, tackling, balance, technique, passing, finishing, long shots, teamwork, work rate and off ball. Not all of these are vital but some are. I have already explained in another thread what the vital and not so vital stats are.

Left/Right Centre midfielders: Distribute the ball the best they can to start quick attacks and try to stop or slow down opposing plays before they get to the defensive line. Good passing, decent tackling, work rate, team work, stamina, heading can be quite good and decent concentration are all important if you want them to be alert for 90 minutes.

Attacking Midfielders: These guys are the links between midfield and strikers and play in a very important position of the pitch. The ball is often there to be won in the last third of the pitch, so ideally you want an all round player a bit like a DMC. Some of the stats he needs are creativity, passing, off ball, technique, finishing, work rate, stamina, teamwork, flair, long shots, pace, acceleration.

Defensive Midfielders: The defensive midfields are key players for breaking up play and beginning attacks. Some of the stats needed are tackling, strength, aggression, marking, stamina, work rate, teamwork, pace, passing, acceleration, determination, concentration and creativity.

Strikers

As for the strikers in a 442 formation you can't really do much with them as there are only two of them. So you can play two fast strikers, two big strong strikers or one of each. In these very basic formations, the forwards do no special work. Runs to the corners need to be only occasional, and dropping back to the midfield shouldn't be the primary way of getting the ball, this position is actually self explanatory.

Striker: They are here to score the majority of your goals, remember though, not both strikers will be prolific it usually tends to be just one out of the two who scores the most goals. A few stats to look for are pace, technique, acceleration, dribbling, long shots, finishing and off ball.

Target man:You will need this play to keep hold of the ball and bring others into play and feed balls through to the slower striker. A few of the stats needed for this player type are strength, jumping, balance, agility, aggression, heading, anticipation and bravery.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums ... 1632017743

Ξέρω πως είναι αρκετά μεγάλο αλλά δίνει παράλληλα και πολύ χρήσιμες πληροφορίες...
H2O Polo

When I'm Good
I'm Really Good

When I'm Bad
I'm Better!

toni lora
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
Football Manager της ομάδας: on Holiday
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Πρασινες ΤΟΥΛΟΥΜΠΕΣ

να ταν και στα ελληνικα αυτα 8) .....τελος (:
στο τηλεφ. εκμπομπης>
καλησπερα>
Φρανκ,φρανκ,φρανκ..
Παρουσιαστρια>
καλα εισαι..?

μπαουυυυυυυυυυυυ....

τι ωρα ειναι?

Φρανκ,φρανκ,φρανκ..

$%$#@!^@&#&*%$*
..φρανκ...
απλα πραγματα,ΦΡΑΝΚ!
padeloswp8
Training Engineer
Training Engineer

Έχω αρχίσει να το μεταφράζω Τόνι :wink:

Edit: Η πρωταπριλιά βέβαια δεν έχει έρθει ακόμα :P

Anyway, μην ανησυχείτε, θα επιλέξουμε τα πιο σημαντικά μέρη του και θα τα μοιράσουμε. Όποιος έχει διάθεση και όρεξη ας πει :wink:
H2O Polo

When I'm Good
I'm Really Good

When I'm Bad
I'm Better!

Jordi_7
The God Of Football
The God Of Football
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: FC Barcelona

Πιο ωραιο δεν θα ηταν να το χωρισετε σε ενοτητες;; Και ας ειναι 5 διαφορετικα ποστ στο θεμα.
Barrows, Farrows and Sarrows wtf?

It's a term often used across the boards, but one little people understand. So here is what they mean;

Barrows - Backward arrows on a player, the arrow points to where the player will be with ball, without ball is the opposite direction
Farrow - Forward arrows on a player, indicates withball and without ball positions
Sarrows - Sideway arrows on a player a hybrid of both
Αυτο δεν καταλαβα.

Στα barrows η δειχνει την κινηση του παιχτη με τη μπαλα;; Και χωρις την μπαλα ειναι αντιθετο;; :|
No deixem de jugar perquè ens fem vells, sinó que ens fem vells perquè deixem de jugar.

Il Pinturicchio • Il Fenomeno Vero • AdP 10

Everything will be ok in the end.If it's not ok, it's not the end.
dforlan9
Graphics' Expert
Graphics' Expert
Football Manager της ομάδας: Ολυμπιακός
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Ολυμπιακός / Arsenal
facebook προφίλ: dforlan9
twitter: dforlan9

Εννοεί ότι οταν οι μπάλα είναι στη κατοχή της ομάδας ο παίκτης θα είναι εκεί που δείχνει το βελάκι, ενώ όταν έχει τη μπάλα η αντίπαλη ομάδα ο παίκτης θα είναι εκεί που δείχνει το εικονίδιο του.
Jordi_7
The God Of Football
The God Of Football
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: FC Barcelona

Αρα οταν σε συστημα 4-4-2 βαζω στον ενα ΜC βελακι => DMC ειναι λαθος ε;
Γιατι οταν εχει η ομαδα μου τη μπαλα παει σε θεση DMC ενω οταν δεν την εχουμε παραμενει σαν ΜC ενω θελω το αντιθετο
Θελω οταν αμυνομαστε να ειναι DMC και οταν κανουμε επιθεση να ειναι MC :|
Αλλα αν βαλω βελακι απο DMC=>MC ο παιχτης θα ειναι MC καθως Farrow - Forward arrows on a player, indicates withball and without ball positions...

Μπερδευτηκα... :drinking:
No deixem de jugar perquè ens fem vells, sinó que ens fem vells perquè deixem de jugar.

Il Pinturicchio • Il Fenomeno Vero • AdP 10

Everything will be ok in the end.If it's not ok, it's not the end.
ball38
Football Legend
Football Legend

Καλα μας κοροιδευουν???? το manual (το ελληνικο τουλαχιστον που γενικα ειναι gtp οσο το διαβασα) λεει οτι οταν βαζεις Barrow αυτο δειχνει που θα πηγαινει ο παικτης οταν αμυνεσαι, οταν βαζεις farrow δειχνει που θα ειναι ο παικτης οταν επιτιθεσαι και οταν βαζεις Sarrow καταλαμβανει μια θεση αναμεσα στο σημειο που ειναι η φανελα και εκει που δειχνει το βελακι!

Υ.Γ: θα το μεταφρασω την Τεταρτη αν δε το κανει καποιος μεχρι τοτε.
Makednos
Amateur
Amateur
Football Manager της ομάδας: Notts County
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: ΠΑΟΚ

Μαλλον απο οτι εχω καταλαβει ολα αυτα τα χρόνια, το βελακι προς τα μπρος είναι οταν εχεις την μπαλα στην κατοχη σου, και προς τα πισω όταν δεν την εχεις.

Αν κανω λάθος .... ας κάνω :D :D :D
Proud member of "ΠΑΟΚ spammers worship Boloni 2011/2012" topic - Σελιδοcampeones 2011/2012
Ειναι τρελος ειναι τρελλος ο Πρ... ΛΑΟΣ
padeloswp8
Training Engineer
Training Engineer

ballas38 wrote:θα το μεταφρασω την Τεταρτη αν δε το κανει καποιος μεχρι τοτε.

Θα ήταν μεγάλη διευκόλυνση φίλε ballas :wink:

Θα το μετέφραζα εγώ αλλά είμαι πραγματικά φορτωμένος από το πρόγραμμα του σχολείου... :?
H2O Polo

When I'm Good
I'm Really Good

When I'm Bad
I'm Better!

Sponis
Twitch Streamer
Twitch Streamer
Football Manager της ομάδας: Δόξα Δράμας
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Manchester United / Π.Α.Ο.
twitter: Sponis

Ρένο αν θες βοήθεια, στείλε ΠΜ και μάρκαρε ποιο κομμάτι να πιάσω.

Δεν υπόσχομαι άμεσα αποτελέσματα αλλά θα το προσπαθήσω...
ball38
Football Legend
Football Legend

Καθε βοηθεια ευπροσδεκτη..αλλωστε αυτοαναθεση εκανα δεν απαγορευτηκε σε αλλους να το μεταφρασουν :D

Απλα κοπηκα σε ενα μαθημα που το δινω αυριο παλι, οποτε δεν αρχισα ακομα.... μεταφραστε οτι θετε, αρκει να μου το πειτε και μενα μεσω pm για να μην κανουμε τα ιδια. Αυριο μετα την εξεταση ελπιζω να κανω ενα σεβαστο κομματι.
Kopinio21
Youth Pro
Youth Pro
Football Manager της ομάδας: Olympiakos
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Olympiakos/Roma/R.Madrid

Να ρωτησω κατι??Υπαρχουν καπου συγκεντρωμενα αυτα τα tips kαι ta hints???Για να τα δω με μεγαλυτερη ανεση???
I'll love u,untill the end of time
Sponis
Twitch Streamer
Twitch Streamer
Football Manager της ομάδας: Δόξα Δράμας
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Manchester United / Π.Α.Ο.
twitter: Sponis

τι εννοείς συγκεντρωμένα;

περισσότερο από τον οδηγό αυτόν;
vandervaggos
The God Of Football
The God Of Football
Football Manager της ομάδας: Unemployed
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: ΠΑΟΚ

Τίποτα Σπόνι. Απλά σπαμάρει...
ceidmaster
Football Demi-God
Football Demi-God
Football Manager της ομάδας: Real Sociedad
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Ολυμπιακός-Milan-Arsenal

Αν θελετε μπορω να μεταφρασω ενα μεγαλο κομματι...Πχ 1/4 με τα απταιστα αγγλικα μου...Στειλτε μου ενα πμ και μεσα σε μια μερα θα ειναι ετοιμο..
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.”
-Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Γενική συζήτηση για το Football Manager 2008”