Welcome!

This is the place to discuss about CM & FM, tactics, players and everything you want!
greek_manager
Webmaster
Webmaster
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Παναθηναϊκός
facebook προφίλ: thkouk
twitter: thkouk
Been thanked: 0

Welcome to the english forum of CMGreece!
Here you can ask the greek cmanagers evrything you'd like to know about greek football in the game or in real life etc..
TrELoSGR
Backup
Backup
Football Manager της ομάδας: Paok
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Paok
facebook προφίλ: https://www.facebook.com/spyan
twitter: Anagspy
Has thanked: 0

hi
Tiger
Trialist
Trialist

Hi.

Let me be the first person here to write something more productive than "hi". :D

I'm new here to the CMGreece and was guided here by a friend of mine I know as Gate-Mad-7 but I don't know what he is called on these forums. His real name is Thannasis Vazakis(sp?).

I live in Hull in England which is in the county of Yorkshire. I am an avid supportor of Hull City AFC who are currently in Division 3. Hull City are a club that were formed in 1903 and have had a lot of history. Hull City have never been in the top division of English football (what you all know as the Premiership, formally Division One) and have come close to doing so on a lot of occasions, none of which I have witnessed as I wasn't born at the time :(

We have had some famous players starting at Hull City such as Roy Carroll, now at Manchester United and Dean Windass, formally of Middlesbrough now at Sheffield United.

We have a former England National manager in the form of Peter Taylor currently at the club. He was appointed at the end of October 2002 and so far hasn't had great success but that is mainly down to our fornmer manager Jan Molby messing the club up. :evil:

Recently Hull City have moved to a new stadium. Our old stadium, Boothferry Park, which was our home for 52 years has left behind a lot of memories. At one time in mid 2001, Hull City could have gone out of business all together because of our wanker Chairman at the time David Lloyd who had the cheek to lock the team out of the ground and sell it to business men in London :evil:

Subsequently, the players didn't get paid and things were looking very bleak indeed. The deadline had come to see if Hull City would go out of business. It looked so, but 20 minutes before the moment, the saviour to Hull City Mr. Adam Pearson bought the club and has turned the clubs fortunes around.

Now we were able to move to a new 25,000 all seater Super Stadium and be one of the richest clubs in the Nationwide League (Division's 1,2 and 3)

We currently boast one of the biggest average attendences in the league we are in at the moment, were we expect to get over 13,000 every game, compared to some attendences in the league such as 4,000 we have some of the best fans around.

If you want to ask me anymore about Hull City or anything at all, feel free. You can also find out more about Hull City at http://www.hullcity-mad.co.uk or http://www.hullcityafc.net.

Thanks for reading this :wink:

/-Tiger
Trelos7
Backup
Backup

Hello tiger, this is Gate-Mad-7!! :lol:

Things look great for Hull, don't they? Your average attendance is bigger than this of the greek premier league!!! :roll:

A club with so many supporters will get better for sure.

your new stadium is great!! Hopefully when you get to EPL, you'll make it bigger! :wink:
greek_manager
Webmaster
Webmaster

we are happy to welcome the first non greek member to post in our forum! :D
Tiger
Trialist
Trialist

Let me just say its a pleasure to find that I'm the first non greek person to post in these forums :)

Its more or less impossible for me to use a forum like this as the majority of this forum is in Greek :cry:

Thats not the most important thing though, I think your your site, CMGreece is great and have enjoyed reading many of your articles and tactic reviews :wink:

Well Done :mrgreen:
greek_manager
Webmaster
Webmaster

we'll try to translate more and more of our content in english and hopefully we'll attract more english speaking people to develop this forum!thank you for the praise! :D
Red Alert 7
Backup
Backup

"Tiger sings CMGreece songs of praise" as we would read if we were playing CM4 :wink:

As greek_manager mentioned above, we'll try to improve the site's English version so our non-Greek visitors may have the opportunity to read our articles, or keep an eye on what's happening here in Greece...

Anyway, welcome, Tiger! Please don't hesitate to ask for the info you may need concerning the Greek League in general (either about the Greek League in the game or in real life) :wink:
5% στις μετακινήσεις, 5% και στις εκλογές...

Για τ'αδέλφια που χαθήκανε νωρίς, δε φτάνει μόνο της λύπης το τραγουδι... 8/2/81 ΔΕΝ ΞΕΧΝΩ
Number7
Trialist
Trialist

I believe the fact that a greek site about CM generally, which (CM) is so well-known (i think proliferous is the right word, anyway) in the united kingdom, could attract people from there, should make us all proud of CMGREECE. :D

Return to “CM/FM Discussion”