FM2010 Sound Pack

Backrounds, δυχτια, μπάλες και ότι άλλο γραφικό μπορεί να γίνει edit στο νέο FM2010!
Snk
Director Of Football
Director Of Football
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Parma, Liverpool
twitter: Snk013
Has thanked: 0

I am pleased to announce the completion and release of this year's Sound Pack, for FM2010.

I was mostly happy with the one I put together for FM09, but as those who used it will know, there were a small number of issues that I was unable to rectify.

This year I'm happy to say, that during testing, I've not encountered any problems at all.

For those who've not used my packs before, they contain a wide range of matchday sounds, which aim to enhance the enjoyment of our matchday experience. All areas of the standard sounds that come with the game, have been improved (significantly, in my personal opinion).

The Pack contains an improved and enhanced background loop (the sounds that play continuously in the background during a match); along with various crowd chants and songs which play throughout the game, and such things as tannoy announcements for substitutions and added time, Goal celebrations, post-match celebrations, and generally an all round better quality of sounds for just about every area of the game.

Please note, that just as in real life, the more of a match you watch, the more sounds you will hear. So, naturally, if you're only watching 'key highlights' of the game, you won't hear that many chants. There are more for 'extended highlights', although, to really make the most of the Pack, you'll want to be watching the Full Match.

The Sound Pack works fine for the Strawberry Demo (won't work with the Vanilla version, obviously), and unless the unlikely event that SI make any changes to the coding format, it will work just the same for the full game itself, though you'll obviously need to move the folders over when the time comes.

Change List from FM09 version:

Improved Goal Celebrations, which now work all the time.
Increased the volume of tannoy announcements slightly.
Improved the sounds of the ball striking the woodwork.
Post-match celebrations now work consistently.
Improved range of referee's whistle sounds.
Added a few extra chants, and slightly increased their occurrence in the game.
Chants are now even more tailored to the state of play.
Fixed issue with the 'light_groans_opposition' command string, which sometimes caused interruptions.

Installation Instructions:

Important!
Firstly, before all else, ensure that you make a back up copy of your original Sound and Events folders located at:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data

[or] C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010 Demo\data [for the demo]

(please note, that if you downloaded the game via 'Steam', the data folder will appear in your Steam folder)

Having made your back up (and stored it outside of the main 'Football Manager 2010' folder; somewhere like 'my documents' for example), then extract the 'holding' folder (FM2010 Sound Pack V1.0) from the rar file (with a programme such as winrar), and open it.

Hold down the Ctrl button, and left click to Select (highlight) the 'Events' folder inside it then 'right-click' and select 'copy'.

Next, goto the location above (C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data) and then right-click and 'paste' it into the above location.

Select to "overwrite" existing folders/files when prompted, (clicking "yes to all") after ensuring that you have already made back up copies of the original folders, as directed above.

Then go back and 'copy' the 'Default' folder , and 'paste' that into the 'Sounds' folder, in your Data folder, again, clicking "yes to all" when prompted to overwrite original folders.

Upon loading the game, enter the "Preferences" menu, navigate to "Display and Sound" and ensure that you have the option "play all sounds" selected.

The game should now be set to play your new sounds.

All in all, I am very happy that this Sound Pack represents a vastly improved Matchday Sound experience, though it is possible that if I make future improvements, a version 2 may be released.

Here is the download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CA3C3IX3

Let me know if you have any issues, and I'll be happy to help.

Please remember though, that all I am doing here, is offering what I have made for my own enjoyment. It may not be perfect, but I am not a sound professional, and if what I've been able to put together for myself, helps add to the enjoyment of your matchday experience, you are most welcome to make use of it.

Kind Regards,

Benn Robinson.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=156584

Πολύ καλύτερα από τους μάπα default ήχους
Dirk#41#
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect
Football Manager της ομάδας: ΠΑΟ
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: BVB
Been thanked: 0

Συμφωνω Snk.... :wink:

Ευχαριστούμε.... :D

Δ.
tiziano wrote: Αξίζει ένα δαχτυλίδι ο παικταράς ο Ντιρκ...
**John**
Youth Pro
Youth Pro
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Ολυμπιακός, Juventus
twitter: calchas7

Ευχαριστούμε! καλό φαίνεται με μια πρώτη δοκιμή που έκανα!
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
stalker
Trialist
Trialist

thanks
zura
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: larisa

-gioupi -gioupi thanks!!!
ChoulakoZz
Trialist
Trialist

Ευχαριστώ!!!
Αν κι εμένα μου κολλάει λίγο όταν παίζω με αυτά τα sounds... :?
melisg
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Παναθηναικος

ChoulakoZz wrote:Ευχαριστώ!!!
Αν κι εμένα μου κολλάει λίγο όταν παίζω με αυτά τα sounds... :?
Σε μερικούς ήχους...κολλάει και σε μενα
paparas
Trialist
Trialist
facebook προφίλ: giwrgos.papalazarou

εμενα μου βγαζει κατι "κουλά" προς το τελος του 2d παιχνιδιου και μου πεταει ενα αλλο παραθυρο αλλα δν κλεινει το παιχνιδι... τι να κανω??
nekrothaftis
Amateur
Amateur
Football Manager της ομάδας: ΑΠΣ ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: ΠΑΝΑΘΑΑΑΑΑΑ

same problem here
και επίσης δεν ακούγονται ήχοι ΠΧ όταν μπαίνει γκολ
απλά μια αμυδρή "συζητηση" τον φιλάθλων ίδια σε όλο των αγώνα
paok
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: PAOK
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: PAOK

Οντως παιδια υπαρχει προβλημα.Σε πεταει σε windows view αλλα ευτηχωσ δεν κλεινει το παιχνιδι εαν το ξανα ξεκηνησεισ ξεκηναει κανονικα.εχει κανεισ καμια ιδεα? μπορουμε να επαναφερουμε τουσ παλιουσ ηχουσ?εχει κανεισ buck up? φοβαμε μηπωσ αργοτερα δεν ξεκηανει καν.
το manager ΔΕΝ είναι παιχνίδι EINAI τρόποςZOΗΣ!!! since 1996 (για εμένα)
ChoulakoZz
Trialist
Trialist

Επειδή κι εγώ την πάτησα αλλά ευτυχώς κράτησα αντίγραφα ασφαλείας,ανέβασα τους default φακέλους sounds και events για να μπορείτε να επαναφέρετε τους ήχους σας όπως πριν.Εμένα λειτούργησε κανονικά.Διαγράψτε τους παλιούς και βάλτε αυτούς. :-D
Αν θέλει ο δημιουργός του τόπικ ας το βάλει στο αρχικό ποστ για να το βλέπουν όλοι! :wink:

http://rapidshare.com/files/308145190/D ... FM2010.rar
angelo06
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: Barcelona,Ολυμπιακος
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Barcelona,Oλυμπιακος

Καλησπερα , μια ερωτηση ,ειναι μονο σε εμενα που το Norton μου βγαζει απειλη για το πισι απο το http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CA3C3IX3. η το εχει δει κ αλλος ?

Return to “Backgrounds κ.α.”